Monday, December 19, 2011
Prescription Drugs
They don't work. At least not for me. Actually Unisom, an over-the-counter sleep aid has worked best. But it only works for a few days then I 'm back to waking up at 3:00 ish. I've been taking Flurazepam and besides not working, it leaves a terrible 'metallic' taste in my mouth. The last drug I was given was Temazapam (sp) which worked better when I took more than what was prescribed, but then I was really loopy and would talk to people who weren't even in the room with me. Freaked out my daughter! " : ) Decided I might as well do something when I wake up in the middle of the night. If I just lay there, hoping to go back to sleep, it won't happen. If I get up for a while, read or watch TV, seems to help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment