Monday, April 16, 2012

Loin Cloth

OMG! I just woke up from a dream about this super hot guy I dated many, many, many, etc. years ago.The following is a true story, only the names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

 I met him on a rafting trip, his name was hummm, let's say McDreamy. He lived about 20 minutes from me, small world. Well, after 2 days of looking like a drowned-rat, McDreamy asked for my phone number. He called and invited me over to his house for dinner, yes he wanted to cook for me! (There is a God!)

Finally (3 days later), the night arrived and so did I, flowers in hand. Yes girls, I think it's totally cool to give a guy flowers, they never expect it and it's kinda funny to see the surprised expression on their cute little faces. I never saw McDreamy's surprised face though, as the stud-muffin answered the door clad only in a Hawaiian loin cloth. Dinner was a wonderful Hawaiian BBQ.......

No comments:

Post a Comment