Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm Addicted to Unisom....

I love Unisom, 2 nights in a row . After that they don't work well. Kinda like NyQuil. I like NyQuil too, 2 nights in a row. (With NyQuil it's the alcohol! : ) Nothing seems to work for long, and believe me, I think I've tried them all. The thing I like about Unisom, is that I dream really weird things and I actually remember the dream. Most times, unless I take notes when I first wake up (in the middle of the night) by morning I have no recollection of what went on in my little cranium. But when I take Unisom, I've been known to fly, which is really really fantastic! I'm also an incredible swimmer.....another rather fantastic feat for me.....I can swim, I just don't look too graceful doing it. In my dreams I also attend parties, in my PJs, and no one seems to think it's weird but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment