Yes, I'm a flake and a liar! Geez, where does the time go? At my age it goes way too fast. My absence was actually due to the fact that I was sleeping pretty well for some time, that is until about a week ago. I'm again waking around 3ish and the exhaustion is setting in, and the headaches. I am not taking anything to help me sleep at this point. Unisom has run it's course as has any prescribed drugs that I tried a while back. Don't really care for the 'zombie state' of the ones that will work, nor do I like the idea of eating in the middle of the night and not even remembering what I consumed. And then there's forgetful-driving. Do people drive to get fast-food??? Hummm, something to ponder. (I'm talking about Ambien of course.)
I wonder if people drive to get fast-food, in their pajamas, while dreaming of flying (or swimming) and no one notices the weirdness, and in the morning they wake, oblivious to their night-owl behavior.
Only true followers of this blog will understand : ) all two of you! Come on people.....a little feed back would be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment